How do I restart my Hub?
1. Unplug the power connector for 2 seconds.
2. Plug it back in.
3. Wait for 2 seconds and unplug again.
4. Plug the power connector back in one last and final time.
Your Hub has been restarted.
If your Hub fails to restart, please follow the below instructions to restart your B.One Hub:
1. Open the SIM card slot using screwdriver provided with the B.One hub
2. Turn OFF the switch in the compartment, wait for a second and Turn ON the switch.
This method should restart the B.One Hub. You may close the SIM card compartment and start using the B.One Hub.