How to add a Sonos device
Before starting, make sure you install Sonos android or iOS App on your device.
1. Tap My Devices
2. Select ‘+’ icon on the bottom of your screen. Select Audio Devices
3. Tap on Sonos. Follow the manual guide to set up Sonos Play.
4. After setting up the device, tap the Next button.
5. If you have already installed the Sonos App on your mobile tap Discover else tap Get Sonos App.
6. A list of discovered devices is provided. Tap on the desired device.
7. Add the Device Information. Tap Done.
8. If you want to add more audio devices select Continue else select NO.